Friday, October 7, 2011

Everyday coupons- Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul

Do you know why I love Everyday so much?
Coz I get the best deals from it daily.
YES!!!
D-A-I-L-Y...!

Everyday sent mails to your mailbox and updates you the latest discounts offers in your state.

I got attracted to this deal one day...

A Bowl of Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul + Laksa for ONLY RM3.90 @ Newest Bagan Ajam Branch

WHAT??!
A bowl of Laksa with Cendul for only RM3.90???
Do you see the deal?

I mean for a RM3.90 you get to enjoy food with dessert!
How could this be? O_O

I purchased 5 coupons at once...


1 coupon for myself and I brought 4 friends with me. =)
"Sharing is caring..."



After looking at the map shown in Everyday website, we managed to find our way to Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul.


Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul
Bagan Ajam Branch
G-33, Jalan Terbilang, Taman Terbilang,
13000 Bagan Ajam, Butterworth, Penang.

Business Hours:
Opens Daily: 11am - 10pm


We heard of this Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul before.
It is a must-go restaurant when you are in Penang island.
They are famous in their Teochew Cendul.

Whoa!
It was great for me as they had opened a brand in Bagan Ajam, which is in mainland!
Very convenient for people like me who stays in mainland.
We do not need to go all the way to the island to taste the yummylicious cendul. :D

We sat down in the cozy restaurant.
Flipped through their menu... :)




Press the bell and the friendly staffs will come over to give their best to serve you. =)


Clean and cozy environment...


A great place to fill your stomach with family.... =)


While waiting for the food, friends and I were wondering...

"Will the food portion change to small or little as we purchase meal sets via Everyday coupon, and with such a discounted price?! "

But hey.. We were wrong.
The food served was EXACTLY THE SAME as their ala carte...!
:DDD
Same portion, same taste, but CHEAPER different price!!!


Here's what we have...
Bought using Everyday coupon, a bowl of Penang laksa with Teochew cendul at the price of RM3.90 !!!!!

Penang Laksa


Teochew Cendul




Big THANK YOU Everyday !!!
Because of you,
Friends and I got to know this newly opened Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul cafe.
Because of you,
We did not burn hole in our pockets!
:D






0 comments: