Friday, August 5, 2011

Can't sleep without you


Can't sleep without you, my cuddle pillow.

100% made by my granny. :DDD



I

Hug..

Smell..

Cuddle..

Cry..

Salivate..

Snore..

Feel safe..Feel comfortable..



with mah sweet smelly pillow every night.

and I got so happy that...

I found a guy who has a little pillow like I do!!!

Made by his granny.

And yeah...

His pillow smells stronger than mine!

Not to mention, DARKER too! :-X

The first time I saw his pillow,

He was shy to show it to me. (laugh)

"Smelly!!!" he said.

Aw... he is just so cute.

He lend gave me his pillow before leaving to hometown.

Letting his pillow to accompany me while he is not around.

What a sweet guy huh? <3

Now that I had got used to his pillow...

The smell, the softness, everything...

I don't think I am going to return his pillow to him when I meet him!

Ahahhhh!! :DDD

NO WAY!




Top: For head
Bottom left: His pillow
Bottom right: Mah pillow :3



I love, love, loveeee... :-***
.
.
.
.
.

HOW ABOUT YOUR PILLOW? ;)))

0 comments: