Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dedication note from junior



Last week, my classmate passed me a dedication post card.
My name was written on it.
I was surprised!
I mean, this dedication thing only happened during my secondary time.
I remembered exchanging gifts with girlfriends were the best moments.
Everyone cracked their head to think what should give, then handmade the objects..
I once received a cactus, bottle of stars, cute handmade cards, stones etc.

I never think of i would still receiving dedication in my college days.

Thank you my junior, stephanie for the card.
It was sweet.
She thanked me for helping her when she enrolled herself in choosing to be a teacher.
I remembered we communicate via Friendster that time.. Er.. 3 / 4 years back?
Lol.. Facebook was a nobody that era.

I am glad that she did not regret.
I am sure she will be an excellent teacher in the future. ;)))



- Posted from iPhone

0 comments: