Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shyt!

Just as I was about ready my mood to leave Penang, I noticed my Acer lap top charger had broken!!!

WTF!!!

There were sparkles just when I turned on the charger... With the buzzzy sound!
Damn it!!!

Thinking several ways to get a lap top charger.

I phoned kindSim, he said he can buy a new charger for me.
But, the problem is, I am leaving to Kedah soon...

I went to Hui Teng and asked if I can borrow her charger to Kedah.
Thankfully!

She agreed!
Such an angel~!!!
So she will get the new charger at night from Sim, and I will use her charger in Kedah.

Thanks Dear!
Problem solved! :D

Photobucket
Spoil charger! :@
*Angry* >.<


Special thanks to

Angel HuiTeng



AND


Kind Sim.

2 comments:

BLACK DIAMOND said...

sedap nmpk kek tu candice.. hihi coklat kek yum2x..

Shu Yi said...

sim said pls thank her too >.<