Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birthday celebration with family

Super late birthday post.
Hahaha.. Too busy.. :P

In the car



Traffic jam in Malacca town.
WTF!



Even need a policeman to control the traffic flow...



Date: 14 DEC 2008
Venue: Wong Kok Char Chan Teng , Dataran Pahlawan Melaka.



Ah Gong , Ah Ma and their SUPER "GUAI" grandchildren.
^^









Capture..Capture...






Mi, you need to get a new specs dah... =P



The mom and the daughter.
Doesn't look alike ya?
I knew it.
As being told, I was chap (picked) from a "lap sap tong" (Rubbish bin) ...
=_="



Cousins a.k.a my tuition students..
LOL.
^^



Cousins bought me their favourite thing as my present.



Wondering what is in the paper bag?
Well, as I said, it's the kids' FAVOURITE THING!!!



This!!!
They gave me this and expecting me to love the Milo Wafer just like how they adore it!!!
=_="



Let's try it.
^^
It's delicious anyway!
Really!!! ^___^



Camwhore sessions...


This is Angeline, my baby sista.






I love you!!
\^_^/



Why we choose Wong Kok Char Chan Teng?
Because of their super big drink.
They are giving FREE big jug of "Si Mat Nai Char" for the birthday boy / girl.



See the XXXXL drink?






I will end this post with this silly pic.

Erm.. She's overjoyed to have such big drink~!!!

2 comments:

xxx said...

Wah, the cup so big :-O

~*angeline*~ said...

KNN!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!
Y u put that pic that i laugh one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~

hrm...
u bkful....
hrm....
bkul....



//angeline//