Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sis's life in Pantai hospital

Travel back from KL to see mah baby sista in Pantai Hospital...

In the bus to Mlk...
My Can-can and Dee-dee sit with me...


Yes, they do sit quietly...
(lmao ^^... I shall shout if they do make noise!! O_O)


Oh gosh!!
Look at her....


Siap can posing...
Zha dou~~ =.="


Posing with my children...
^__^
Yea, they do like their aunty. XD

Sis's right lebam hand due to injection.


Her left hand...


Meal of the day provided by the hospital...
Rice... Veg... Fish... Fruits and milk...

The food not bad thou...
Less oil and salt..
Healthy food...
How could I know?

LOL..
It's simple...

Because I ate the whole meal.. ^______^


View out of the window...


Here's her daily record.


Temperature: CHECK
Pulse: CHECK
Respiration: CHECK
Okay here comes my favourite part.
Cheh....
Who said she's thinner than me?
Kns...
XD
(p/s: She will kill me for this..... )


Get well soon my baby sista...

Love ya always.... muaks!!

0 comments: