Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm back!

Oops! I have been MIA for 3 years!!!
It's time to do some web cleaning on this blog and make this blog alive!
It's time to hit the keyboards and do some typing like the old good days.

3 years...
Not too long, not too short.
Many things happened in this 3 years.

I'm not sure what hits me back to blogging.
And surprisingly, I can still remember my username and password for my blogger account.
I thought, this blog, should be left dying abandoned, if I couldn't log in.

Well, guest I am back to write my stories here.
I am back. Candice is back. =)


4 comments:

Alex Voon said...

I err... definitely understand how it feels LOL... It feels somehow it took forever to even finish one post.. When we're getting old, life became more and more busy.. Keep it up, even for just a post without any photo it would be fine.. Gambateh~!

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm alex, the photographer from Chinese cari forum, where r u going? cant contact u at all, pls email me alexquah2010@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

..........