Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Internship- FREE worker

I had my internship in one of the primary school in Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam.
I had my training there for 4 weeks.
Since it is my last semester of my course, we are supposed to carry out an action research in that school.
So...
What is "Action Research"?
Click here for more info. =)

I was given 2 periods per week by the school authorities.
My targets for the AR: Year 4 Berjaya pupils.


Since my partner and I were so free in the school,
the headmistress wants us to clean and beautify the school's science lab.
We were about to cry when we heard this news...

Clean the lab... -> Okay, acceptable.
Beautify ??? You must be kidding me! I have limited creativity okay!! @_@

LOL...
So I passed the decoration part for my partner, Chen. :P
Cleaning and those rough work, I do.


I think this is the most tiring work...
 
Scratch the white ants nest off. =___="


Found this! Lizard eggs!!!



 Chen wanted to smash it!
But I stopped her.
Eh... Cruel you know!
There is little lizard inside... =)



Cleaning..Cleaning and Cleaning...



 
 



Draft for the Rules & Regulations board.


Rules & Regulations board. My handwriting is ugly. :-X


========================================================================


 SO.....
 After cleaning and working on the lab......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 



 







The insect paper cuttings were done by Chen.
I'm terrible in paper cutting. :-X


===============================================================


As an appreciation for the school,
we gave the school this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



=)



0 comments: