Friday, April 10, 2009

Rainy day...





I dislike rainy day especially when I am in hostel.
Many things cannot be done.
I can't hang and dry my clothes outside...
I hate to bath in a very cold tap water...
I dislike to walk along the wet slippery corridor...
I can't swim when it is raining...
I hate.. I dislike... I can't...

But one thing I like especially when it comes to rainy day, which is when I am having my Gerko afternoon activities...
Gathering under the hot sun in the field is CANCELED!!! ^_____^v

7 comments:

Rebecca WhiteHead said...

whitehead~

xynthian said...

If there's rain there will only be sunshine. Btw, Love the photos. Very abstract. you taken it by yourself?

renaye said...

ooh. i love the rain whenever i'm in the hostel because i can creep under my comforter!

candicechong said...

haha... many ppl loves rain ya...
;-)

[xynthian] yup, taken by myself using handphone SE K810i ^^

Dee said...

Hi. Blog-hopped from Clarissa's blog. Nice shots!

Unknown said...

I like your rain shots... It's just so nice =D

Clarissa said...

Great pics,Candice!!I love it!!