Sunday, October 12, 2008

My cutie belongings: Bra and Panty


Maroon colour Bra.


The panty.
Can you see the lace?
Sexy!!


My new bra and panty.
Wee..~
I heart them!


Actually the bra and panty set is for my.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta dang.....~!!!


Yes, my phone!!!
The bra and panty set is for my beloved handphone!!!


So cute ain't they??!!


I love love my new hp accessories!!!
SO DAMN CUTE!!! XD

Ah.. My hp is so sexy now!! ^_^


Maybe I should look for suitable size of a bra and panty which is exactly the same pattern as my mini bra set for myself.
Heeeheee.. XD

3 comments:

~*angeline*~ said...

huh???
buy one for me^^

cpy/pst said...

got any boxers x?

candicechong said...

[angeline] pay me double then i shall buy for you.

[nazeef] LOL... let me search for you ya... heheheh