Sunday, October 19, 2008

Candice's school project

School projects

Subject: Science

Topic: Float and Sink


My “Float and Sink” shoe box kit.


Top and the side.

Another side.


Closer view: coins,cotton, paper clip, paper


Another close view: paper clip


Another closer view: RM0.01 coins


Top part: List of material and apparatus

Next, will be the activity card. Made by me le… So it is a bit ….. zzz…

First page.


Second page.


Third page.


Forth page.

Last page.


Hahaha… I am just not good in decoration.


Maybe you will be wondering which course am I taking.
Why need to do such project???


Well let me tell you here…
I am taking Bachelor’s Degree in Education in Penang.
Yes, you are not wrong. I am in education field.

Hehehe… Will be a Science teacher in 3 years time…!!!

Surprise?? No…???

Blah… O_o

0 comments: