Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bukit Merah Water Park

Bukit Merah Trip!!




Here we goooo.....~
Swt!!! Posing....

LOL!!
Someone please tell me what is she trying to do.
Dah la mine already small.... >.<"
From left: Yi, Girl, Kean, Me
Bottom: Sim

Group photo.
Left out Zhen Ming and Zen.





~*Naik boat to a small island.*~

On the boat.


Look!! My hair is flying!!!
It's windy!!! ^_^


~*Reached the small island.*~

We saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eik?! Can't see clearly...?

Tah dang...~

Orang utan!!


I wonder is it a HE or a SHE....?!!?
But whatever it is, this orang utan has HUGE NIPPLES!!!
XD
Next, see see the lovely cute pictures below....

How adorable....~



Lick.. Lick....

Knock!! Knock!!!

Helloooo people....~

Climb....~ Climb...~

Drinking milk milk...~
Oh.. This cute baby is wearing a pampers!

~*Way back to main land.*~


Ignore the right side face.
Zz.z.z.z.z


Next,animals session....

I change to green colour....~

Apa lu tengok-tengok???!!
Poor thing being raba by us....





Next,

We sit this






View from the top...

Nice?








Camwhoring....






~*Reached Water Park....*~









~*Under water shots!*~

LOL!!
It's funny!!!! XD

My shot!!


My eyes can still open widely under the water!! ^_^


This is his first time he didn't wear baju in front of us....
Must touch touch his nipples!!!
wakakaka....

Did you know Candice actually like hairy chest???

Sim carries meee....

I carry her.....
I really do carry her!!!

The guys having fun...





I tersangkut halfway due to my pants...
So... Take a shot for the people at the back!!
Ahahaha...
The two kinds behind bengang....
zzzz...

Pantene Advertisement???
No hair fall?
Easy to wash?
Nice smell?
LOL... How relaxing I am.... XD

I end this post with my favourite pictures!!!
^___^




OOPSS!!!
By the way,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEN & WENJIA.
Hope you guys were having fun in this trip!!!
^___^

2 comments:

cpy/pst said...

u really enjoy ure trip eh?
nice pack of pix~!..
and i love ure shampoo ads pix~..haha!..

candicechong said...

LOL..seriously have fun...
hahah... thx!!
muaks!!