Monday, September 1, 2008

Mah mooncakes!

These are the mooncakes I bought few days ago.
But I am not going to eat it.
I plan to post back to my hometown as I will not celebrate mooncake festival with family these year.
Kat Penang la.. What to do... Haiz...

Post some pics of mooncake that I bought here.


Four in one packaging...

~*From the top*~


~*Front view*~


~*Side view*~


~*The mooncake's brand : Mai Ke Si*~


~*4 mooncakes in a box*~

~*The 4 mooncakes with its box*~


~* Ta- daa~~ Inner design*~


~*Four different flavours: Low sugar white lotus, Toffee chocolate walnut brownie, Pearl of harmony, Pure lotus single yolk


Bought another one, it's in

One packaging...

~*The single mooncake box*~


~*Single mooncake in a box*~


Show you guys my roommate's mia... Her packaging is as below. Very unique! ^_^

~*The big square box*~


~*Closer view*~


~*8 in 1 packaging*~


I realized I buy mooncakes not because of the flavours, but the nice packaging!!
Haha.
So mooncakes seller/ factory out there, please produce nice nice packaging! I will support you!!
Gheez*~

0 comments: