Sunday, September 7, 2008

Geram-nyeerrr~!!

Printer spoiled yesterday night.
But the next day, Monday need to hand in my assignments.
Sms-ed my partner about my situation.
Hoping she will help me to print out.
She, at her home did not come back to hostel yesterday.
She sms-ed me back.
"Ha..? I print my part la. The rest you print yourself can?? "
WTF!!
My printer spoil leh dei~!!
How to print??!!!

In the end, my assignments were printed out using Girl's new printer. (Printer just bought on that day)
Thanks girl~!! ^__^

My partner came back to college Monday morning.
I thought the first moment she reached the campus, she will pass her assignments for me to compile.
But.. I waited.
6.45a.m
7.00a.m
7.15a.m
7.30a.m

What??!!

7.30a.m????!!!!!!

She still have not turned up!
Angry already.
This assignment is suppose to hand in this morning and she has not sent hers to me!!
Sms her again to collect her part.

7.35a.m
She appeared in my room.
Hand her things then I compile.

Cis!
Spoil my Monday early!
>_< Shit!!

0 comments: